Sabas Model 639 Dry Charged Car Battery
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 639
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Working Voltage: 1.5V~1.1V
- Wet Shelf Life: 1Year
- Electrolyte: Acid Battery
- Brand: Power Energy
- Specification: 310X180X200MM
- HS Code: 85071000
- Type: Lead-Acid Battery, Auto Battery and Charger
- Charging Voltage: 1.45V~1.5V
- Charging Type: Constant Voltage
- Discharging Type: Constant Resistance
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE, Soncap
- Trademark: POWER ENERGY
- Origin: China
Excellent cold temperature resistance ,super cold cranking capacity
BATTERY STRUCTURE AND CHARACTERISTICS/QUALITY CERTIFICATE
We have whole set of production facilities from manufacturing the battery plates to assembling complete battery . Also we have perfect internal management and the quality of its products is all along reliable and has been awarded with the ISO9001/TS16949 International Certificate of Quality Control; CE ;ROHS;SONCAP;SASO etc..
1. Battery should be stored in a clean ,dry ,drsught room with 5-40 degrees.
2: surface of battery and pole pillar should be kept clean.
3:the electrolyte density poured into at the first time and the first charging should be done under the instruction .During the usage ,the surface will reduce,please add some water up to the former level.(if the electrolyte flows out, pls add some with same density)
4:when not use the battery ,take it off from the car ,and recharge it so as to prolong its use life.
5:charge the battery under the following condition:
1)the density is less than 1.10
2)the light is faint
3)when dicharging ,voltage of terminal is less than 10.8V.